Quizingle (“We”) have built the Quizingle mobile application (“Quizingle”) as a free-to-use mobile application which is provided to end-users (“You”) at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies in relation to the collection, use & disclosure of personal information of anyone using our Service (“Personal Information”).
Below said/mentioned/given Private Policy is can be change time to time (due to privacy reason/government rules/any reason) by company without any intimation/notification given to any Registrant / End-user / Visitor of Mobile Application (“Quizingle”) or Webiste (www.quizingle.com).
Type of data/ information collected
Quizingle (“We”) may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you:
- Personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your username, date of birth and gender.
- Personal contact information, including but not limited to your email address and mobile number.
- Data or information submitted by you, including but not limited to data submitted by you for a specific purpose, such as your username, password, interests, preferences and comments.
- Usage data or information, including but not limited to your usage of Quizingle and/ or any of its specific functions or services.
- Transactional information, including but not limited to details of any payments made to and by you, and/or usage data or information, including but not limited to your usage of Quizingle and/ or any of its specific functions or services.
We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Such aggregated data may be generated from your Personal Information but does not amount to Personal Information as this data does not reveal your identity, directly or indirectly.
For example, we may aggregate your usage data statistics to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific function.
Mode of collection of data
We may use various methods to collect Personal Information from and about you, including but not limited to:
- Directly collecting data from you and/ or
- collecting data/ information provided by you for searching any queries or filling in any forms for registration, uploading, browsing any content, reporting an issue or availing / claiming of any products and services offered by Quizingle.
Circumstances for use of data
We shall only use your Personal Information in accordance with the applicable laws, usually under one of the following circumstances:
- For providing :
- The Service
- Customer management
- Functionality and/ or
as may be necessary to perform the services provided to you under our Terms & Condition of Use and any other contract that you may have with us.
- For protection of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), such that your interests & fundamental rights do not override these interests.
- For compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation and/ or
- For any purpose for which you declare your valid consent.
We may provide services where you can upload content (e.g. Images, Video, Audio etc.) and post comments or reviews of the content found on Quizingle. Such postings shall be governed by our Terms & Condition of Use.
We cannot control who reads your posting or who access your uploaded stuff (like Images, Video, Audio etc.) or what other users may do with the information you may voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your Personal Information.
Any Personal Information you may submit, display, or publish in public areas of Quizingle shall be publicly available and may be read, collected, used, and disclosed by others.
Whenever you use our Service or Mobile Application, we collect data & information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data.
This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, device information, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
This Service may use these “cookies” explicitly. The mobile app may also use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Third Party Service Providers
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as a unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to:
- Facilitate our Service
- Provide the Service on our behalf
- Perform Service-related services and/ or
- Assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Information for performing the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated to not disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information and thus, we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission of data over internet or method of electronic storage of data is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 14. In the event that we discover that a child under 14 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete / block such personal information from our servers end.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we are able to take necessary actions.